Hi, I think we agree that every day should be Mother’s Day, but well we are clear that it is only one day a year, otherwise, let’s live celebrating, hahaha, in any case, on this special day, we celebrate the woman who has given us life, and has been there unconditionally with us to give us love, support, care among many other things . For this day, I have prepared a Paper Rose Mother’s Day Rustic Frame, full of roses in which you can place the photo of that special woman in your life or if you prefer your photo with those littles, that made you know how wonderful is to be a mother.
Paper Rose Mother’s Day Rustic Frame
What do you need to make this Paper Rose Mother’s Day Rustic Frame?
- Rustic Wood Frame (I bought mine at Michaels)
- Cardstock (shade of pink, white, cream, and neon green)
- Jute twine
- 2 Mini clothes pins
- Mini Paper Rose template
- Leaves template
- MOM template
- Glue gun
- If you have Silhouette Cameo, for the word MOM, download the following file MOM.studio and cut it .
- If you do not have Silhouette Cameo, for the word MOM, download the following file MOM.pdf, print it and cut it.
- The templates, and the step by step for how to make the mini paper roses, you can get it in the following link Mini Paper Rose
- The templates for the leaves, get it in the following link Colorful DIY Rustic Spring Wreath
When you have all the templates cut, make the mini paper roses, I used nine for this frame
Place the mini paper roses on the rustic wood frame top, without gluing them yet, so you can see how they will look, try not to leave spaces between them, if you have left, do not worry, for that we will use the green leaves
Take the green leaves and place them around the roses, if there is any space between them, place a leaf there to cover it
When you have your flowers ready in the frame, take them one by one, and stick them. Do the same with the green leaves.
Measure the jute twine of the length you need to put it on the frame bottom and cut it; put a little bit of glue on both sides of the frame where you will put the jute twine, and glue it.
Take the clothes pins and hang the word MOM that you have already cut, and the photo you want to place
This is how my Paper Rose Mother’s Day Rustic Frame looks, yours should look similar
TIPS: A variant of this project may be not to place the photo but a card with a nice writing.
I hope that this project will be an inspiration for your Mother’s Day craft projects, do not forget to leave your comments and send the photo of yours.